IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, July 24, 2010

SUPER STAFF!

I told Caleb Seney, Med Camp Director, that I would volunteer at Med Camp for a week or do anything he wanted to help out. He asked me to make "Thank You Baskets" for the staff of this years camp. OH-I DO LOVE A PROJECT!

I came up with the idea of a picture of a Shepherd's Staff & the theme Super Staff. I asked my friend, Larry, to come up with a design using this theme and the below is his great concept that we placed on tee shirts. A staff in the midst of a star---JUST what I wanted to say.


I found these really cute wire baskets in summer colors & started putting it all together. I then asked Allison Peatross from "Picture This" if she would take pictures of the staff while at camp. David Boersma then made me labels for water bottles using Larry's logo and the words SUPER STAFF all around the label. I topped the baskets off with "Take 5" candy bars, "Kudos" granola bars, Starbursts, Hugs, Kisses, and Super Double Bubble Gum. A nice way to say THANK YOU for your ministry to these special needs kids and giving them a great camp experience.
Caleb and the 14 baskets to be delivered at the start of the last week of Med Camp.

A HUGE Thank You to Allison, David, & Larry for their help in pulling this all together!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS AGAIN AUNTIE LORALU!!!!! The STAFF loved the baskets.

Caleb