IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, July 11, 2010

CAMP CONVILLE-OVER & OUT---



























I am happy to report that all 4 of us-survived another year of Camp Conville. I have learned over the past few years that the key to success and avoiding boredom and trying to kill each other is ACTIVITY! To say the VERY least we were active!

BC called last night to make sure the boys had arrived home safely. Their Dad said, "The boys are exhausted." WAIT THE BOYS ARE EXHAUSTED------THEY ARE 10 & ALMOST 8----WHAT ABOUT THE GRANDPARENTS WHO ARE IN THEIR 60'S?????????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen....60 year old nerves and muscles " and worth every second. I still enjoy thinking about the boys wide eyed look of excitement when the shooting started. They and I were amazed.

BC

Anonymous said...

what is the "government purchasing" story?

Deb said...

You are also fabulous grandparents! I loved my grandparents, but they never would have thought of entertaining us. Feeding us, yes..but entertaing!? well, it would have never crossed their minds. My parents used to do the same with Josh when he would visit them.