IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, July 5, 2010

CAMP CONVILLE-DAY 2

TALKING WITH MOM AFTER A LONG DAY
Headed to bed after a BUSY DAY! Brief explanation of the activities:

I got up at 4:45 for my early run. IT WAS HOT & I WAS SLOW!

Came home to everyone asleep---washed clothes, straightened up house

Breakfast for the next 2 hours-LONG STORY

Went to swimming lessons

Went to lunch at Micky D's

Came home for a short rest

Went to "Karate Kid"

Went Swimming

Supper

BED--

QUOTE OF THE DAY--Me after supper- "Boys would you like a brownie for dessert?"

Cade- "My Mom only lets us have one brownie a day." (Had a brownie for dessert after lunch.)

Me- "Well you are at Momma Lulu's so you can have two brownies today."

Cade- "My Momma's gonna beat your butt!"

3 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Bahahaha! You're in trouble!

Marylou said...

ha haa! That is such a grandmother thing :) I love it!

Ann Miller said...

word on the street...caroline is looking for you!! are you scared???? didn't y'all love karate kid?? jack has been karate chopping everything since!!