IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, July 30, 2010

FEET OF CLAY

My sweet friend sent me an email telling me what a wonderful example of Christ I was. I AM SO CONVICTED! As I replied to her, if you knew the thoughts I had this very morning, you would be SO disappointed! I am flesh and therefore I am sinful---though I strive to seek and serve Him---I falter EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY. And yet----I ALWAYS end up turning my face back to Him. He takes my trials and uses them as a "Refiners Fire" to slowly shape me, but this side of Heaven I will never be a Perfect Vessel. I am Blessed by my dear friends EVERY day of my life. They are His provision to keep me going and remind me of my focus. I endeavor to "Keep my poise" with my eyes upon Him.

No comments: