IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, June 7, 2010

PUT ON YOUR RUNNING SHOES!!!!!




Today has been a "Track Meet". Up at 4:45 and out the door for my early AM run. After our 5 miler in the 80 degree heat, I head to BC's office to water his flower beds. LONG story--but that has been added to my list of "To Dos". Home and a change from wet clothes to garden clothes and putting on Monday laundry. I head out and am at the "Blueberry Patch" by 7:25. I pick a gallon and a quart and RUN back home again. More laundry--putting the berries out to dry and then I head out to the deck. I am water proofing and staining the deck I washed last week. I didn't like the looks of spraying or rolling SO I am brushing every square inch of it. I get a telephone call. Back in tO dress hurriedly, put up the berries, do more laundry and head out the door. Off to Monroe to pick up BC's Mom from the hospital. Talk with discharge nurse--get Nannie in Kathy's car and OFF we go again. Back in Ruston--grocery store and an errand. Back home----bake blueberry pie---fold laundry and put more laundry on----cook supper including picking fresh herbs to season with. WHEW---sitting in chair and TAKING OFF MY RUNNING SHOES!

No comments: