IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, June 11, 2010

LEMON WITH YOUR WATER???


I consider it slightly annoying that some add lemon to the water without asking, "Do you like your water lemon flavored?" Personally I like my water----water flavored. Don't add lemon, vanilla, lime, orange----or anything else you might think of---JUST GIVE ME WATER! What is wrong with the flavor with water? If I want lemon added to my water, I also want sugar & ice-----or just give me a glass of lemonade!

3 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I am that way too- must be genetic

The Tylers said...

I'm the odd one out in this one!!! I love love lemon in my water...could drink 15 glasses of water...but I must have lemon. Wierdo I suppose

Deb said...

You and Jim...