IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, June 27, 2010

BUTTERFLY WHISPERER

The "Horse Whisperer" has nothing on me---just call me the "Butterfly Whisperer". When we got home from church, there was a butterfly trapped in the garage, flapping around and trying to get out of the window. I walked over and stuck out my finger and he had a seat. I started out of the garage and he flew off---but I once again stuck out my finger and we were fast friends. Once we got out in the open, I wished I had my camera. BC replies he will go get it and I say there is no way he will be here when you get back. The butterfly calmly sat on my finger until he had gone in and brought the camera out and then posed for two pictures including me changing his position---he then flew off. HE KNEW WHO PLANTED ALL THOSE FLOWERS FOR HIM! Thank you, Mr. Butterfly!

Eastern Tiger Swallowtail




2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

That's so cool! When I see butterflies, it reminds me that God loves me.

Gabe said...

Hippy