IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HARD-EMOTIONALLY CHARGED DAYS

Today was a HARD day! We moved Nannie & Pappaw from their independent living apartment to the Nursing Home. It brought back strong-sweeping memories of Momma's move to the Nursing Home after her illness. Beginning the process of cleaning out their apartment renewed all the memories of me cleaning out Momma's apartment and distributing her worldy goods. HOW SAD! It reminded me that at the end---all of our stuff--is just junk in another's eyes. The things we have accumulated--are not really worth much in another's eyes. It was a SAD and hard day---knowing where we are headed. HEARTBREAKING to see those that we love headed down this road. I must say that it did renew in me a determination to make my time and resources count---to do what I can to make this a better world--to do all I can to testify to those in my sphere of what is important and the only "True Love" we have. HELP ME GOD TO FINISH WELL---Keep your lessons fresh and before me so that I will lay my head down at the end of the journey and know I have finished well.

1 comment:

Gabe said...

Save me some pics if possible, please.
Thanks, mom