IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FOUR OF A KIND!!!

In case you have not heard----I have the winning hand---4 of a Kind!

Little boys------okay I need to get back in the weight room. One thing I have learned with 3 Boy Grands. You need LOTS of muscle to play with them most effectively. NO--lace and frills for us---WE ARE ROUGH & TOUGH and ALL BOY!

Having been raised with 2 brothers and not a sister---I know how to play with the boys. Pretty much not afraid to try anything and not easily grossed out---I make a pretty good Boy Grandmother.

BESIDES ONCE A TOMBOY---ALWAYS A TOMBOY! I never saw a pile of dirt I didn't want to play in, I LOVE to play ball, I can out run almost ALL the boys my age, I don't mind sweating & Love to ride bikes-----

BRING ON THE FUN # 4!

No comments: