IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OFF WITH A BANG!

After our long day of getting the In-Laws moved to the NH yesterday, we ended the day with a BANG! I went to bed around 9:30 knowing I had an early run this AM. I heard the phone ring at 10:00, but BC answered it immediately in the den. I heard him leave and wondered......but dozed off thinking he was going to Wal Mart to get some supplies for his parents. At around 11:30 I woke with a start knowing he was not home and something was wrong. I got up and started praying and eventually texted him. His Dad had taken a fall--THE VERY FIRST NIGHT--and they were X-raying him at the ER. No Breaks---lots of bruises-huge knot on his head and SORE hip. Thankful! BC gets home around 12:30 and we talked it over and then head to bed. I proceeded to toss and turn until some time between 3-4 when I dozed off. Got up at 4:45 to text Larry and say NO RUN-EXHAUSTED! Finally dozed off again around 5:30 and BC starts stirring at 6:30. IT has been a LONG DAY. Hopefully I will sleep better tonight. I have been busy--NH visit-consult with nurse-call from nurse-visit to pharmacy-discussion with pharmacist--a little cooking in the mix while washing and putting away all of Pappaw's winter clothes. IT TAKES A VILLAGE!

No comments: