IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, April 25, 2012

YOU ARE SOOOOO FUNNY, GOD!!!!!!!

OH,  GOD----

I see you answered my prayer---NOT QUITE the answer I expected though.  Let's see it's one chance in ten that you get picked--or something bad like that   AND GUESS WHAT----I'M IT!!!


Now we had 4 in our group to enter the lottery---AND GUESS WHO GETS PULLED---the one in the WORST condition---BY FAR------THE SLOWEST----BY FAR------I COULD go on.


SO---the 18 weeks of training begins the first full week in July----OH GOOD---it should be NICE AND HOT by then!


In the MEANTIME---I need to get up to a 10 mile base---start running 4 days a week and cross training and lifting weights-----AND GET FASTER-----to START the training


AND NO---if you get in----you DO IT!  CHANCE OF A LIFETIME!


SO---God---I guess you thought this was the ONLY WAY to get me motivated to get back into great shape. You know what's best, God---THANK YOU ----in advance----for getting me through the preparation to train and the training itself.  I just LOVE Your sense of humor!

1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! God knows what He is doing and I firmly believe He is going to bless you beyond your wildest dreams through your sweat, discipline, possible tears, and DETERMINATION in preparation for this chance of a lifetime. YOU GO GIRL! I am so happy for you :)