IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, April 10, 2012

IT'S NOT THAT EASY!

OK---I'm not going ANYWHERE -YET! Just thought it was interesting that I would even consider the possibility finally. It has been not even a consideration during the past year---but this weekend---I could actually see myself as a Texan. Coming from a LONG line of Texans---I guess my roots are showing---that is NOT my "hair roots" either. At any rate---let me assure you of one thing----unless God prompts me---and He may---for now---I am staying in Ruston.

#4 is 18 months old---and really not talking a lot yet. I think this may be common among younger siblings---what's the hurry? AND if you can get what you want by just throwing yourself down on the floor in a jello like lump and squeal like your world has ended---WHY should you talk. Both #3 & #4 are little boys----but while #3 is PICKIE about what he will eat---#4 has never seen ANY morsal that he wouldn't. While his Mom was out for a run and Gaga and I were in charge, #4 did manage to say "I want more" while mooching off of Gaga's plate. Something tells me--he can probably say just about anything he wants if he accomplished that!

Back to the real world---need a job---may have to resort to something beyond my "educated skill set"---I could be a lion tamer----a dragon slayer----a street sweeper---know of any potential jobs in these areas?

No comments: