IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, April 16, 2012

CAREFUL WHAT YOU CALL THEM!

I just returned from a Vestry meeting with my friends, The Episcopalians! I made the VERY wrong mistake of calling them Episcopals---not sure what is wrong with that---but IT IS WRONG! They were quick to let me know!

I loved working with them and tonight was my last meeting with The Vestry. I will not go back -unless they call me. I have a function---but it is more of a review function and communicating with the accountant and chair-person of the Vestry.

One of the VERY best things about my work---is making ALL SORTS of new friends! The Episcopalians were warm---and MOST IMPORTANT--open to listening to suggestion. I will miss them!

I could worship with these Believers---just not sure how they would take my hands raised in worship! I might cause a ripple in the flock---would NEVER want to do that! That's why we have so many different churches---THANKFULLY---God did not create us all the same!

No comments: