IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, March 9, 2012

SLEEPING WITH A SLY WEASEL--

AFTER NUMEROUS-attempts to get Mr. H to settle down and close those eyes----

"My knee hurts"

"OK---I'll rub it"

side--several minutes of rubbing

"My leg hurts--rub it"

side-severall minutes of rubbing

"My other leg hurts--rub it"

ditto above

"My arm hurts-rub it"

in anticipation--I go ahead and rub the other one.

"HENRY--it's time to go to sleep."

small voice

"My elbow hurts"

I cracked up---we have to start all over with the "Go to sleep show"

AND then there's the Little Mooch---never met ANY food that he did not like---wants his--mine-brothers--Momma's and anyone else that might be in the room.

If ANYONE puts any morsel near their mouth--he is whining---

If he SMELLS--any food--within the 1/2 mile--he's on the hunt

If it is even CLOSE to time to eat-meal/snack--whatever---he is UNHAPPY if you do not get the food to him fast enough

BEST WEEK I've had in a while!

No comments: