IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, March 10, 2012

COUNTING ON HIM!

Went to LPP this am with boys. I have a year's family pass-BEST bargain in town. Camille took the boys another day while I was working and was awed by the new playground.

Her comment today as we entered the gates, "The best kept secret around--" It is beautiful especially right now---everything is beginning to bloom and all the trees are budding out. There was not another soul there---unbelievable!

While playing on the playground, I yelled to Henry --"HELP ME--I'm stuck!" He called---
"I'm coming---I will save you" He's pretending to be a Fireman---He got me out of my predicament. Later when we got home and were enjoying our hot dogs and Lulu's Famous chili---I brought up that he had saved me at the park and thanked him. His reply, "You can count on me, Lulu" MELT MY HEART!


Side Note---Michelle---since we have many mutual friends---next time you see me around---come over and say, Hi!. Love to meet you--if your friends with my friends then I would like to be your friend. Also if you sign up to be a follower---you do not have to use your real name---and you can create a "Stage Name"--be incognito---BUT when you sign up you will be alerted when I have blogged--no more looking when I am in a blogging slump!

No comments: