IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WHAT I NEED----

What I need to get past my current state of S L O T H------

is to get myself back to exercising. I just CANNOT seem to get motivated!

So perhaps what I need is a personal trainer. Someone to motivate me--push me--make me WANT to work out. Now you also have the added incentive---you are PAYING this person--HARD EARNED $s--that could be used for other needs in life--like potato chips & candy bars. If I give them that money--they need to do somehting for me---I do NOT believe in something for nothing--nor do I believe in the "Gospel of Prosperity" (Another Day for that Topic)

SO--What am I looking for in a personal trainer? Well personally I think a nice looking - Young- Well Built- Easy on the Eye--

YES--I believe that would motivate me!

No comments: