IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, February 21, 2012

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT!!!

If you think you are sick and tired of hearing about the wreck of a life I am living, you should try living it!!! I am sick and tired of talking about it, thinking about it EVERY minute I am not working, and living it!!

There are NO answers---and it is NOT getting better---I am just still putting one foot in front of the other and trying to exist. YES--I love my children and grands DEARLY---YES I am blessed to have them--YES--in comparison to most of the world my life is golden--

BUT bottom line--my heart is broken--I am still in tears --a lot---I am Sad beyond words--and I scream very often---WHERE ARE YOU GOD???

Sorry--needed to vent-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry. That is not even true b/c I really do know how hard this all must be for you. Somehow, some way, some day there must be a way to put it all aside and take that next step and move forward. Don't be too hard on yourself. Life just isn't fair and I have leaned that lesson myself unfortunately. What can I do for you? I love the blog and hold you to no standards, just vent as needed, OK? I hope maybe you can find someone else...will that even help? Do you think you would be able to trust someone again? How about trying internet dating??? LOL

Hannah Lee said...

Let it out, sister!

jessie said...

i've been "stalking" your blog for a while now but never commented. i read your daughter's blog until she went all private on me! (she doesn't know me either; we have mutual friends.) anyway, we are in different places in our lives - i have an almost 3 year old. but i got divorced when she was 6 months old. it wasn't my decision and it was very hard for a VERY LONG TIME. nobody knows how you feel unless they've walked in your shoes. i don't know if i'd have gotten through it if i hadn't had olivia at home. she was the sole reason i got out of bed some days. if i didn't feed her no one else was there to do it! i have no idea how you do it living alone and i commend you. kudos to you. scream all you want for as long as you need to!