IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, February 1, 2012

THE BEST THING ABOUT CONSULTING!

Another job has ended---I am closing down another--and started a return engagement with yet another client. QUITE stimulating! All are extremely different--all have their own group of complex problems--Keeps the old brain working---I LOVE IT!

As of today--I am only working 3-4 hours a day---expect that to change soon--God is faithfully providing. Meanwhile--I can work on my own taxes--- and PERHAPS get my life straightened out a little.

The BEST THING about all these clients and different venues---well it's certainly not the frantic dashes across town trying to get to the next appointment/meeting/job-with LOADS of NUTS--who can't drive on the street---It's the WONDERFUL people I am meeting. Richly diverse---stretching at times---but ALWAYS bringing me new friends from all walks and in all professions.
HEY---I had an up-close and personal meeting with the Louisiana Bishop of the Episcopal Church---and--I count him and all the rest-a Blessing --a rich reward--for the hard work!

No comments: