IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DROWNING IN THE BUBBLES!

I've been in my house since mid-August. I finally slowed down enough to take a bath in my HUGE jacuzzi tub. The little boys had already tried it out several times--but I am usually in such a hurry that I jump in and out of the shower.

SO I took the time---set the stage--dumped in the bubble bath---and AFTER the correct amount of water for entry was in the tub--I settled down for a wonderful soak! It was GLORIOUS!!!

THEN I had the wonderful idea to turn on the jets! AHHHHH!

Bubble Bath + Hot Water + Air Jets ===== HUGE BUBBLES

Before I knew it I was drowning in bubbles---up to my eyeballs-

WONDERFUL

It took 2 days for the bubbles to completely disappear from the tub--of course that was after I had scraped them off every surface in the bathroom....


NEXT TIME---I have plans for more bubbles---candles---perhaps a little less air jetting!

No comments: