IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, December 9, 2011

TO HELP IMPROVE YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT---

I have had the privilege to be asked to shop for an 11 year old girl whose mother is addicted to drugs and her Auntie is raising her. It breaks my heart to even think about how she must feel--but I have the wonderful honor to shop for Christmas for her.

I went flying to Monroe tonight with Debbie and Helen in tow to shop after a LONG week. I must admit--I REALLY DID NOT WANT TO GO TO MONROE---but after getting in the store and starting to shop for her---it was all joy---What fun---to once again play Santa Claus and for someone that has so little.

THIS is what it is all about!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes me too I shopped for a family that literally has nothing however the mother does work full time and is trying to make ends meet . So that was very uplifting. I even ordering items off of Amazon! (which I dont normally do) It felt great.

Anonymous said...

This just shows once again, what an amazing woman you are with such a big heart...a woman after God's own heart....and Mine!

Luh Ya!!!
Goosie