IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, December 18, 2011

THIS IS WHY

I am in TX moving #1 daughter into her new house. #1 daughter is in Erie visiting with her sweet friends that she had to leave behind when moving back to the South. WHY--I have been asked a million times when I have told this story--Why would you do that?

Because she has blessed me with 2 of the 4 sweetest grands a "LuLu" could ever want. Because she has talked with me, laughed with me and cried with me. Because she is a Servant of the King. Because she is one of the best mothers I have ever known. Because I love her and her sweet brothers more than I could EVER say--and would walk through fire or take a bullet for any of them-their spouses or children.

AND because I need someone to take care of me in my old age---

Was getting a little too serious there---besides ANOTHER chapter in my Camille book---she is QUITE the girl!

4 comments:

knf said...

I would do the very same thing! You are a wonderful mother. Enjoy every moment of it.

Katherine

Bethany said...

She is a wonderful woman and I'm so blessed and thankful to be able to see her on this trip up to good 'ol Erie. Erie must have known she was coming cuz we had quite a bit of snow up here today.

Melanie said...

AMEN!!I TOTALLY Agree :) Love you, Camille AND Lu-Lu!!

Lindsey said...

much love to both Camille and you! sounds like ya'll had a fun Christmas! Can't wait to see Camille's new home! :)