IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TIGHTEN-THICKEN-UPLIFT-----

I am NOT believing the point I have gotten to in life----it now takes me more than my usual 10 minutes 15 tops to get dressed. I HAVE determined what the problem is-----I've been duped by the media! I watched TOO many commercials and think that I can look like I am 10 years my junior---WHAT an IDIOT!

I have these serums that I put on my face to tighten up that maybe not quite as tight skin on my face. I have this stuff to rub on my head--to thicken up those thinning locks----I have the whitening toothpaste-used with the electronic toothbrush--to protect against gum disease and make my smile glaringly bright--I have the drops you put on your eyelids--to replenish the eyelashes that gave up the ghost--and then there is the complete body lotion to tighten and firm aging skin

GOOD GRIEF----THAT IS JUST THE TiP OF THE ICEBERG!!

BUT----one thing is for sure-----YOU CAN'T FOOL MOTHER NATURE!!! She's a relentless mistress----bound and determined to have her way! SO I GIVE! Take me away Calgon---OLD is OLD----WELL I may not can do anything about the age I look-----BUT I CAN do something about the age I feel--and basically I still feel young and I am definitely ready to rumble--SO THERE MOTHER NATURE----TAKE THAT

No comments: