Last post for the year---I've done a LOT of thinking--what to write----I am being directed like Lot's wife--"Don't Look Back"--
So--Instead of rehashing what you all already know--I am going to look forward and give you my list of "I Hope To's" for 2012. I don't call them resolutions----resolutions can be broken and then you are defeated. "Hope To's"---well if you slip up and sometimes fail--start over--try again.
Here they are in quite random order:
1. Turn toward God---moment by moment--seek Him---don't sit around waiting for Him to hit me over the head (perhaps He has already done that a time or two)---Look for Him--tune in to Him---Embrace Him--Let Him be Him---and show me how He wants me to be.
2. Find balance in my life--church, family, work, play, fun, exercise---strive to come up with a better balance--ALL work and no play makes Lora a VERY dull girl.
3. Laugh---smile----have fun---don't dwell on the what if's, why's, if only's--accept what is---go from there and find joy.
4. Plan a project for others--at least once a quarter---keep my eyes and ears open and find time to do for others--even when working.
5. Enjoy and be with all my wonderful friends--make time---take time---no excuses.
6. Listen--to those around me and that God places in my path---be perceptive of what is being said and pro-active about what I can do.
7. Dig in the dirt---paint a wall---continue to make this my home.
8. Listen for how God is directing me about my work. Do the best I can for those that I work for-be a friend and mentor to those that I work with--use the wisdom and knowledge gained from all these years--for the betterment of those that I am surrounded by.
9. Be a better Mother and Lulu to the most important people in my life. Listen-play-help-be there for them. Remind them of how proud I am of them and who they are---Give them my blessing.
10. Live in Peace---with Who God Is--Who I Am--and Where I Find Myself--accept-embrace-make the most of each moment He gives me. Know the plans He has for me---and know His great undeserved love for me. Know that He indeed has His eye upon me each second and is never surprised.
I am grateful for all that have read---
all that have supported openly--
all that care--
God Bless You All Mightly in 2012-HAPPY NEW YEAR!