IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN!

I am staying true to my resolution and staying the course to better fitness! Today I thought I was meeting the girls for a walk, but NO ONE SHOWED! In truthfulness, I had been sent an email last night at 10:30 BUT you ALL know where I am at 10:30 MOST NIGHTS! At any rate, under my old regime-this would have been a PERFECT reason to go home and DO NOTHING!

I SURPRISED even myself and began my walk alone. The next thing I knew I had walked five miles. Since I was parked right by the gym, this seemed a great opportunity to go in and have a weight-room session. I first stopped in the Aerobics Room to make sure I didn't want to participate in that fun, but opted for the weights instead.

FORTY minutes later, I had finished my first GOOD weight work out in a LONG TIME. Now I used pretty light weights and certainly didn't do all I intend to eventually do-BUT I DID do that first workout that eventually leads to that second and on and on. Until you go the first time-YOU WILL NOT see any results. All to say-------my goal is tight and taut in a few months time-

Found this picture on the net-NOT SURE IF THIS IS WHAT I DESIRE-but just couldn't resist posting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Don't do it.

Chrome Cowgirl

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh gross.

Deb said...

Now that is abuse of self tanner among other things...