IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, June 29, 2009

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

I would not want to sound PANICKY---BUT I AM PRETTY SURE THE SKY IS FALLING! There was a LOUD BANG followed by another CRASHING BLAM! I then heard a sound in the trees outside-the definite sound of falling and ripping through the leaves. I looked out and GASP part of the sky has fallen onto the deck and in the surrounding woods. For some strange reasons all of the trees and plants look HAPPY over this turn of events. I don't understand it-When the sky is falling all around you-HOW COULD YOU BE HAPPY?


WAIT-maybe it's that stuff I remember from LONG LONG AGO. I believe they call it RAIN or Precipitation or something like that. It's been SO LONG I've forgotten!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your yard looks beautiful! Hope I got some rain too.

Chrome Cowgirl

Hannah Lee said...

YAY FOR THE RAIN! I celebrated! Your hard looks so pretty with its new dampy radiantly glow!

Deb said...

It missed us...no fair!