IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, June 1, 2009

HELP ME, POPPA BOB!!!!!

BC made the absolute MOST of his time with HJ! He only relinquished his hold when feeding time came. That included sleeping on the couch with HJ on his chest. Well last night HJ did alright the first part of the night, but then in the wee hours he seemed to be missing Poppa Bob.

When I woke up at 3, Camille had been up with him about 30 minutes. We rocked and changed, and rocked and changed, AND ROCKED AND CHANGED for the next hour +. FINALLY I get him back to sleep some time after 4. Camille said he was back up at 4:30. She ended up taking him downstairs and sleeping ON THE COUCH-ala Poppa Bob-until this AM's feeding.

When I spoke with BC today, he said, "Well I couldn't have caused that in only two nights" ME THINKS THOU DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

Meanwhile, Henry says-----HELP ME, POPPA BOB!!!!They will not hold me all of the time! They want me to sleep in MY BED! POPPA BOB !!! POPPA BOB!!!!

3 comments:

adrian seney said...

Sweet Poppa Bob! I love the story.

Anonymous said...

Too too cute!!!! Poor lil Henry.....Missing Poppa Bob!!!

Have I told you lately that Henry J is just the CUTEST???????


Goosie

Marylou said...

Those babies are smarter than we think- huh? they are the most fabulous manipulators on earth :) At least they're cute!!