IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, June 7, 2009

MADELINE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

We celebrated Great-niece Madeline's birthday yesterday at her Grandparent's Gnemi's lovely home. It was a wonderful party and I loved seeing my great nieces and nephew. We missed poor little Abby who was sick and her Mom, Adrian, who was home playing nurse. If I close my eyes and just listen to the sounds, I could be at a party for the nieces and nephew-they are SO MUCH like their parents!

Miss Audrey Jumping in the Jump Around
Such a serious pose for such a sweet little girl.

Anne and her clone Emma
Lili with All Her Grands-EXCEPT Poor Abby




Lynne lighting the candles



EHHH-Could you cut my piece from the back, please!





Madeline seems to like her cake and ice cream!




For someone who protest their picture being made-
Elisha can pose in a flash!



I would LOVE to know what words of wisdom Andrew is saying!


Mom & Sweet Daughter Enjoying Opening Gifts


Talking over the new Doll.


Jack-the only boy in the group-BUT he is ALL boy!













5 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

SWEET pictures..wish we could've been there. They are beautiful kids!

Ann Miller said...

it was so great to see y'all!! we can't wait until labor day when there will be another baby boy to add to the mix!! warn henry he has lots of cousins ready to make his aquaintance!!

Deb said...

Cute, cute, cute kiddos! I am sorry Abbey and Adrian were not able to be there. I bet they are, too! Looks like a fun party!

Hannah Lee said...

So fun! Those jumpy things are the best invention. Glad yall had such a wonderful time!

Marylou said...

Ok Mrs. Lora...how do I make that bow for the cake? Those are too cute!