IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Thursday, October 2, 2008

A ROLLER COASTER RIDE

My life seems to be on an emotional roller coaster ride lately. I had this grand illusion that once I was middle aged (OK-SO MAYBE MORE THAN MIDDLE AGED) my life would be calm and serene. Peace would reign supreme. NOT!

As a much younger woman, I looked around at the older, more mature, more settled adults and thought they were living the life of ease. Perhaps I had my blinders on or perhaps what I saw was not a true reflection of their lives. Perception is not always 100% of reality for certain.

To say the least, I have been on an emotional roller coaster with emotional twists and turns not just daily, but several times each day lately. Perhaps you have noticed these ups and downs with my writing? My greatest release lately has been my writing and I am glad that God has given me the ability to put down on paper what I can not verbalize. A great deal of what I write are metaphors. It is up to you to determine which are and which are truth.

At the moment, I have had joyful and wonderful news sent via Fed Ex. More about that to come, but suffice it to know that in the moment-I am happy!

3 comments:

adrian seney said...

I think I may know why you are happy!!! HeHeHeHe!!! Thank you for sharing your writing with us. I look forward to your blog everyday. Love you!

kjds said...

email me your email so i can add you to the list - we have gone private! :)

jen.sonntag@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

write on!