IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, April 13, 2008

SEASON OF LIFE!

I have LOTS of friends that are experiencing VERY DIFFICULT times in their lives. Grave illnesses and GREAT personal life crisises seem to be all around me. My prayer list is FULL to the brim! I was discussing this with one of my small group friends at church this morning, and we decided part of this was a consequence of the season of life we are passing through. Part of it is also the result of the fallen world we live in. It makes you long for Heaven at times as we become overwhelmed with the trouble of this world. I am praying for my Dear Friends and trusting the "Eternal Truth" "That all things work for good for those that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose." I am committed to supporting those that God has placed in my life and grateful for the blessing of their friendship.

As Pappaw Conville recently told us, "I know where I am going when I die, but I am not in any hurry to get there." So for now, I will endeavor to minister to those that God places in my path. As the wonderful saying goes, "Pray for me as I pray for you."

3 comments:

B-HO said...

MISS LORA ---YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF A FAITHFUL "TRUE FRIEND" ---THEY DON"T MAKE FRIENDS LIKE YOU ANYMORE!! KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT!!

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

Season of life.........i like that

Deb said...

Amen!!!