IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, October 2, 2011

THE "HIGH BLOOD"

My doctor told me Friday that I have HIGH blood pressure. We talked it over and I am taking some steps to try and lower it myself-

I've had a boat load of advice so far---my plans were to eliminate some of the pressure raising happenings in my life

Exercise More

Rely Upon God

Here are some of the suggestions I have had--

Loose some weight--HAVE YOU SEEN ME LATELY?????

Tai Chi---very interested---don't know of a local Tai Chi society

Yoga---cannot get my parts to bend in that manner and my head seems to be pointed so I am not able to stand on it

Mediation---I AM REALLY SORRY---BUT I GIGGLE THINKING ABOUT SITTING AND HUMMING ---Just not a lot of serious bones in this old body.

1 comment:

Emery Wilkerson said...

Loosing weight is definitely NOT an option for you!!! But in all seriousness, I'm sure it is STRESS that is causing you to have high blood pressure & I will be praying that these worries & stresses can be eliminated asap! xoxo