IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, October 28, 2011

Dear Match.com-part deux---

Dear Match.com--part deux,

You obviously got my last letter and read most of it---at least down to the part where I said---NEVER MIND-. I know you are busy trying to get all of the world fixed up with the perfect mate---but I have changed my mind about using your services. After speaking with a friend tonight and her relaying the story of after putting in all of her data, you replied---NO MATCHES FOUND---I do not believe I am prepared for that rejection on top of all of the other rejection lately in my life.

I would appreciate you NOT sending me any more pictures of the single men in my area in the age bracket of 30-35. I am not sure WHERE you got the idea--that I might have the slightest interest in this age group! Since both of my sons are older than these men? that you have suggested I might be interested in---this sounds slightly ---well in fact---HIGHLY BIZARRE. It was a dead give away when I saw on line names such a Stud-muffin, Hunk, Sexy, Muscle Man, Sweaty & Flexed, etc etc that I was in the wrong age group.

Thank you from dropping my name from all you blurbs for blogs and NOT considering me as eligible or interested. I will refrain from any more contact-if you refrain from any more contact.

Sincerly,
Lonely--BUT NOT--Desperate

2 comments:

g-clix said...

love your blog! i joined as a "follower" and look forward to checking in on you here (as well as in person). a new friend . . . g

Candace said...

Hi! I found your blog while visiting g-clix. I love it. I'm going to be following along with you. It's very nice to "meet" you!