IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, July 4, 2009

I HAVE THE WRONG BODY!



It occurred to me as I was watching Wimbledon that I finally figured out just what is wrong with me. I WAS GIVEN THE WRONG BODY AT BIRTH!




I love watching tennis and look forward to the Grand Slam every year. Watching the men is certainly enjoyable, BUT THE WOMEN-----WOW! It does my heart good to see these well trained, muscular women dance around the court with speed and agility!




My absolute favorites are the Williams sisters. I have loved them from Day One! My nicknames for the two sisters are Amazon and Big Girl. I will let you figure out which is which. They are absolute testaments to what we women can be!




As I was watching them play, it dawned on me HOW MUCH I would love to be six feet tall and toned from top to bottom! This would be my ideal-and then OF COURSE----I would want all the athletic ability that went along with the physique! Here I am stuck in this shrinking 5 feet-6 inch body with less just say long LEAN limbs and torso (that is the kindest thing I could think of). I AM PRETTY SURE THE HOSPITAL GOT MY BODY MIXED UP WITH ANOTHER'S ON THE DAY I WAS BORN. WHO IS WALKING AROUND WITH THE REST OF ME?????

No comments: