IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HOME AGAIN, HOME AGAIN!

As you read this, I am HIGH in the sky making my way back home after a week of hiking in the Upper Cascades. Once again we were without cell service-so UNHOOKED from the Real World. That is not necessarily a bad thing. Our base of operations was a Home on Mount Baker. From there we hiked and took in all of the local fauna and flora as well as rocks, trees, and mountains. I am sure my camera is full of pictures to down load and I will bore you to tears over the next few days recounting the tales. HOPEFULLY this year there will be no "Bear Story".

MOUNT BAKER

One of MANY waterfall pictures to come!
The details will come-----as soon as I get my feet on the ground and dragging rear off the floor! I get excited just writing this post-KNOWING by the time that you read it the adventure will be over-BUT the memories will live forever!


1 comment:

Deb said...

Just beautiful...glad you are home safely without any embedded bear teeth.