IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, January 8, 2012

IT'S A SCIENTIFIC FACT!

Today while reading and studying the Second Law of Thermodynamics---the truth hit me boldly in the head---but first let me give you the theory-

However, this basic law of science (2nd Law of Thermodynamics) reveals the exact opposite. In the long run, complex, ordered arrangements actually tend to become simpler and more disorderly with time. There is an irreversible downward trend ultimately at work throughout the universe. Evolution, with its ever increasing order and complexity, appears impossible in the natural world.

More simply put---I prefer to call it the theory of implosion-----all things return to their original state.

I went to see my newest great nephew yesterday---he is 5 days old----he is a little soft--supple---mush bag----You could just eat him up---but he has no muscle tone----he's just kind of there---you even have to support his head. This is where we ALL start.

The 2nd Law---states left alone--we will all return to that which we came from or the point where we started. We will collapse in on ourselves--or implode.

At this current moment that is EXACTLY what my body is doing---returning to the state from which it started. It is REALLY sweet and cute when you weight 8 pounds-and are a few days old---BUT NOT such a pretty sight at my age.

HELP I'M IMPLODING-----SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT THERE!!!!!

1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

You are not! You are a smart, beautiful, running, WOMAN OF GOD!