IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, January 6, 2012

BRAIN REMOVAL CONTEMPLATION

I have finally figured out the part of me that is most desirous---in fact--perhaps the only part of me that anyone really desires--My Brain!

I have -by God's Grace--more offers for work than I can accept. It seems all these years of crunching numbers--helping others with their businesses---and trying to maintain a good professional reputation have paid off. I am BUSY---really busy---I want to try and help them all--there just are not enough hours in the day.

So perhaps all of the rest of me is no longer a "hot item" on the market---BUT I am comforted by the fact that there are some that recognize my brain still functions rather well.

SO perhaps I should have my brain removed---it can then become "The Server" for my business universe. Clients can send me information "On The Cloud" and I can help them all--a GIANT BRAIN COMPUTER--the best part of me-I can then spread it around--

I just need to find a doctor to do the deed for me---something tells me that the #1 SIL will be no help! He prefers my hands---and their diaper changing abilities!

No comments: