IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, January 28, 2012

BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR POWER

I am in Fort Worth for the weekend with my sweet daughter--wonderful SIL-and 2 youngest grands. They are a delight and blessing in my life. I am glad I have the opportunity to slip away from work occasionally and come west to be with them.

I have been reflecting since they have all gone to bed on the power we have over each other. After 10 months of being alone---I am seeing things slipping back into the pattern of what they were for most before. Relationships are restored-we all just want things to be just like they were. For almost everyone that can happen and life will go on.

Then there are the walking wounded---their life will never be the same and the family they knew will never be the same. You have the power to totally change the life and future of some in your life. BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU USE THAT POWER!

I will never feel the same way about myself. I will always wonder what is wrong with me that my family did not stay in tact like almost everyone else around me. I am broken.

I appreciate all that have supported me, prayed for me and encouraged me--and I hate that anyone this side of God has this power to totally change me and my future--but it is what it is. And what it is-for me--will never be the same. PLEASE do not comment---I am just trying to deal with it.

No comments: