IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ONE HAND ONLY----

I've had a little boo-boo removed. Thank goodness I have a cute young doctor to help get me through the pain. I have a cyst on my ring finger on my right hand. THANK GOODNESS IT'S NOT ON MY TRIGGER FINGER! How do they take care of this? The first step is trying to drain the cyst---now doesn't that sound like fun! Unfortunately the cyst is on the part of my finger that I rest on while writing and I write a LOT at work. SO--the cyst was becoming a problem-- Dr puts a syringe filled with med in one side of the cyst and the other side he puts an unfilled syringe that he uses to suction off the fluid filled cyst. WHAT FUN!

He explained that this is not usually successful as he put a splint on to protect the finger--the next step is surgery----Don't think so! Can't work with that!

I've had a growth on my left ring finger too---the growth turned into a real problem---becoming an inflamed---reddened---wart like growth---that would go and come--go and come for years...I finally had to have it cut off---Now all that's left is a huge scar that causes great pain from time to time. Thank goodness I am predominately right handed---I can still function, work, and keep on going. It's just that the left hand ---the partner to the right---needed for so many functions in life---well it's become useless. HOW SAD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the other hand, she had warts.

CC