IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, November 21, 2011

OHHHH---I GET IT!!!

I am going to try to explain a God thing that happened today---BUT I have a professional -ethical obligation to be careful and not breech confidentatlity--but it is important that you hear this---God is teaching ME!!!

I had the opportunity to plead mercy and grace from someone that I don't really know--that did wrong---that deserves punishment---but I felt compelled to plead for mercy and grace for that person tonight. Why did I do that---I looked at the person and I saw flaw---desperation--wrong doing---but I also saw potential---yet fraility-- a lost soul--trying to fix the mess they were in---and absolute hopelessness. I looked and was so sympathic---so wanting to try and help.

I pled grace and mercy for someone that owes me nothing---that has no way to ever repay me--does not really know me---yet I saw her and wanted to save her. HUMMM--what does this remind you of?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Cross.