IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, November 11, 2011

I'M OUTTA HERE

I will not be posting any new blogs for a while. I have decided it is time to take a break and try to get my life back on track. I need to quit wallowing in self pity and try to go on with life. Perhaps posting some of the things that I have been going through and feeling are not aiding moving forward. SO until I can come back and write about the funny antics I manage to pull and the bright side of life---I will be 'Blogger Absentee"

It is as I was told Wednesday night---I need to focus on the many blessings in my life and stop dwelling on the other. SO I going to try to learn to do that-

In the meantime read all the blogs I have on the sidebar---they are all great writers and you will love reading them also. Thanks for reading along-

ljc

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friend from Erie here to wish you well a always! I know that you will do fine. You are a lady that has proven that time and time again. Please come back and update once in awhile...I missed the boat on the Jenning's blog and no longer get my updates from them, so I'd hate to not hear from all of you! By the way, it SNOWED in Erie today...so be grateful. LOL

geeksupreme said...

Don't be gone long! I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I will miss you. Take care of yourself and please realize that you can focus on your blessings while still acknowledging that some things just stink. You can be funny or sad, inspirational or silly...I will still read!
Denise