IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, November 18, 2011

BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO!

Dear Lessie,

I hate to break this to you, but I don't think things are going to work out. With all the ups and downs in our life, I must tell you that I have been using you as a ploy to get what I thought I really wanted.

I went into our deal with duplicitous intentions of luring the enemy back into my camp. What was I thinking---the enemy is the enemy---and is only out to gain free laundry, cleaning and cooking services. I guess I will never learn---and the bad thing is I have lured you into my evil scheme.

Oh--Lessie---I feel bad, I should have NEVER listened to the Barber from Seville. He is of the enemy and is only using me for his on personal entertainment. When he laughed tonight as he saw us together---OH how I knew--the terrible road I had gone down with the enemy leading the way.

Forgive me, dear Lessie---forgive me---I am so confused.

Your Loving Leslette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bien

I will survive!!!! LOL

You are so crazy!!! Enjoyed the moment!!!