IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DEAR DEAR ADAM-----

OH ADAM---

I AM SO SORRY---but I wrecked your wonderful bicycle. Only my second time out---I am trying to ride with the "Big Girls"---Perhaps this might have been a mistake? If if is ANY CONSOLATION---I was more worried about had I hurt the bike than why the blood was running down my leg!

I Feel Really Bad---but not bad enough to not ride again. You need to move South quick and reclaim your property before I do permanent damage!

I know you are really concerned about me---but not to worry--bruises and scrapes only---as I LOVE to tell your wife ----I've had worse on my lip and kept on whistling!

THANKS for allowing me to ride. I promise I will get my feet out of the stirrups LONG before stopping from now on.

Your FAVORITE Mother In Law

No comments: