IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, March 28, 2011

1st DAY IN AUSTIN

I'm in Austin with the boys & the grandboys & of course my favorite DIL! These people are SO sweet! In an effort to keep me from being sad or depressed, they have given me something to do---so here is my day. FIRST-I went to the boys' house and mowed the yard and blew off all the drives-AFTER- cleaning out one of the flower beds.
Then I came and cleaned house.

Then I came home and mulched some beds and raked the yard. FUN TIMES! In between all of this, I cooked jambalya. Go to the Food Blog for that recipe & the picture. It was different & delicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks terrific.

Take care.

Chrome Cowgirl

Gabe said...

Kicking rear and taking names...