IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, March 5, 2011

BACK SLIDING!

SLOTH--1. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness; indolence

I seem to be on a roll of missing early Saturday morning runs. My excuse for today-----going to bed at 10:30---getting out of the bed at 11----- -staring at the television until 2 AM. Turning off the alarm at 4:30--KNOWING it would not happen!

SO---I need a change in habits---I need to work on insuring 3 runs a week.

I am thinking of changing my LONG standing running schedule.M/W/S has been the pattern for longer than I care to remember. Perhaps I should go to M/T/T/S. This will give me a day to play with & if for some reason I run all 4 days---well all the better!

I don't want to become known as a "Back Slider"!

No comments: