IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WELCOME HOME FROM MR. DILLO!

There is just NOTHING like being back in Louisiana again! I came home a little weary, but went to bed shortly after 9. I am awake at 4 AM---GREAT! About 4:45 I hear the bumping of the shoot leading to the trap. I run outside and there is Mr. Dillo already in the garden. I had to awaken BC since he has put up all the guns before Mr. H made his appearance. LONG story short---BC gets him and he runs off and gets under BC's car! I left for my early run with BC down on all 4s with his flashlight trying to get him out.

I come home and discover---EVERYONE is up----AND Mr. Dillo has managed to crawl off! I think GREAT he is probably under the deck and will die there and STINKY then! BC leaves for work-we have breakfast----I look out on the front patio and THERE IS MR DILLO dragging his bad foot behind him and doing some serious twitching! I go on a hunt for the rifle. FINALLY found the cartridge full of bullets. Camille says---"Mom, just go outside and throw bullets at him." She is SUCH a comedian! At LAST I find the rifle. Take Careful Aim and BAM! GOT HIM! He flies straight up in the air and comes down with all 4 pointed toward the sky. A little twitch and LIGHTS OUT! THIS WILL MAKE CINCO DILLOS THAT HAVE BIT THE DUST AND NO WE ARE NOT A BUNCH OF HILLBILLYS!!!

WELCOME HOME-------REALLY!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wake up!

Chrome Cowgirl