IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NOT MUCH!

If you should see me one day and ask what I've been doing, if I say "Not much"--IT'S A BIG FAT STORY! We have been going and blowing HARD since I left to go to Erie. At some point in time, I will crash---but for now I am going strong.

HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES IT TAKE TO RAISE A HENRY?
A FAMILY FULL
We had the entire family, except for Adam (he was in the ER enjoying a multiple car pile up fun!) here for the weekend and the annual James Family Reunion. A house full-which is always fun! Henry has loved all the stimulation and I have loved having my dear ones around. We have cooked and eaten, played and swam, talked, and watched tennis and movies and just been together in general. The best family reunion to date!
Pictures of ALL the cousins to come--didn't want to over-whelm you. Just know that we might be that flash that goes by if you happen to be out and about in Ruston for the next couple of weeks!










By the way---the Austin crew all left and the same afternoon college adoptee Meriedth moved in to live with us for the quarter. If you see her and her head is spinning, she is an only child and used to peace and quiet----NOT MUCH OF THAT AROUND HERE!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun Mama Lula!

Chrome Cowgirl