IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Thursday, September 9, 2010

SLOW LEARNER


After 5----count them 1-2-3-4-5-------Dead Dillos----you would think the word would be out.......Last night BC has gone to the office----Meriedth is not home---I have gone to bed---I hear the "Devil in Armor" hitting the plywood. I get up-take the flashlight and go out for a look. I never found anything. I go back to bed. This morning I find he knocked the plywood over and got into the garden. Soon we will be counting to 6 1-2-3-4-5-6--------six Dead Dillos! They are not doing a very good job of communicating the danger in Vienna! This game is getting REALLY OLD!
I started tutoring for the year today. My little student is having a VERY difficult time. Hoping to help----we will see. In the meantime, Henry and Camille are still here and we were joined by Adam today for a long weekend. WHEEEEE!

No comments: