IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, September 27, 2010

SHE'S JUST TEASING US!

This is a picture from Erie last October. Mother Nature is trying to fool us into thinking it is Fall here----DON'T COUNT ON IT!!! My run this AM was GLORIOUS! I was glistening when I finished-but no hard out-soaking sweating going on! SUCH A NICE CHANGE! I also had the fastest time I have had in months---all courtesy of this cooler weather. I was shivering in my tank top when I got out of the car---but as promised---NO COMPLAINING FROM ME!

We drove Pappaw to the Boro yesterday for a special recognition of 57 years as a Deacon---quite the man! It was a sweet time and I found myself a little teary while listening! The Conville siblings have quite the spiritual legacy! Pappaw did comment that the leaves were turning. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was from drought!

I did enjoy watching Mr. Fox eat his supper tonight. He comes every night and looks for his handout. I put some chicken leavings out for him tonight and the usual bread. Interestingly enough, he did not touch the chicken. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT----YOU KNOW FOXES-CHICKEN COOPS----I THOUGHT THEY LOVED CHICKEN!



1 comment:

Gabe said...

Finally a fox shot! He'll be eating at the table by winter.