IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, September 25, 2010

WHAT ELSE IS NEW???

Would you be surprised or shocked to know that it is 12:45 and I am up and wide awake-----after about an hour of sleep???? Went for a long walk tonight --you might call it a prayer walk and came home hoping for a good night's sleep. Not going to happen----with wake up coming around 5 AM. I think Meriedth almost fainted when she walked in the door and I said "Hello". I was sitting in the dark in the den---so maybe she didn't expect to see me. ANYWAY-if anyone comes up with a way to solve all my problems and turn my mind off, I would greatly appreciate it! I REALLY could use a good night's rest!

1 comment:

SND said...

Missed you this morning but do hope that you were sound asleep in your bed!!!! See you Monday at 5:30...wait for me, I promise, I will be there!