IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, May 17, 2010

TODAY'S PRAYER


LORD!!!! In case I have forgotten today, please keep my children in good health and safe from accidents!!!
I appreciate the opportunity to stay with Tracy and sweet little Max today, God. I really am sorry for the big knot on his head. Who would have dreamed, Lord, that he would try to pull the baby gate open to follow me when I went to the bathroom for the ONLY time today?
Lord, keep all the maniac drivers away from my children as they drive the streets. Place your "Driving Angels" in their front seats and direct their paths.
Thank you, Lord for a fun time playing with Max and heal the bruise on his nose and mouth quickly Lord. Those steps he fell on were obviously placed there by someone who had NEVER raised a crawling baby.
Lord, give my children "Super Immunities" and protect them from this germ filled world. Don't allow any nasty little germ to invade their bodies.
Lord, I pray for Chris as he comes home from a long day of work that he would be filled with patience as he picks up the cheerios, stroganoff, cracker crumbs, waffle bits and oh YES wipes up Aunt Jemima's Sticky Leavings! Give him the understanding that ONLY Mr. Mom could have.
Lord, place a hedge of protection around my children and keep them in a state of constant alertness!
Lord, I thank you for the opportunity to be with Max today and I pray for his Mother's forgiveness as she discovers that we dumped out EACH and every toy from EACH and every toy box and then took every little piece out of every little container within that toy box. Help her Lord to remember that SHE bought all those toys in the first place!
Thank you, Lord, for the blessing of being with Max today---BUT GOD---THANK YOU for the reminder to pray for my children's health and protection EVERY DAY. You are right as you showed me today---------I AM WAY TO OLD TO BE RAISING ANYMORE CHILDREN!
You are a wonderful God and I thank you for your patience and teachings as I plod along day by day. BUT LORD,---DON'T FORGET TO KEEP MY CHILDREN WHOLE AND HEALTHY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to Tracy's last night and was aghast to see poor Max with his bumps, bruises, cuts and knots! Your children are lucky to be grown and alive. I know she appreciates your "help" though.

Chrome Cowgirl