IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CHANGE OF VENUE

I am booking my flight to Verona, Italy. Just returned from "Letters To Juliet" and the land of romance has totally captivated my heart. Beautiful gardens, beautiful landscapes, breath-taking scenery, quaint and timeless villages, and OH THE MEN---such romantics!

Why do we women LOVE a good chick flick? We are brought into this world with the need for someone to not only desire us, but cherish us--Forever. We want someone who thinks their life is not complete unless we are by their side. We love the sweet touch or quickly held hand that tells us we are important. We want the "Knight On His White Horse" to rescue us, care for us and always declare his love for us. We desire to be most important in our loves life---only behind God.

Life does not always work out this way---so we go to chick flicks---and we hope.

WONDERFUL Movie!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

Amen to ALL of that! I am still singing "Romeo and Juliet" 24-7!!! Great movie.

SND said...

I just looked on the map and it is near the top of Italy near Swizerland and Austria. That way we could do all three countries!!! I have been ready to pack my bags, I just need to really start saving my money. Next summer or 2012?? Babs is ready next summer!!!